Friday, March 18, 2011

Just So You Know.

Just so you know....

I secretly love it when my youngest climbs into my bed in the middle of the middle of the night and snuggles in while letting out a little sigh..like all is ok now.

My eyes tear up every time I walk in my bathroom and see one toothbrush in the holder next to the sink. A visual reminder of another night alone.

Humor is sometimes my band aid for pain.

I used to hate to sweat. I used to think it showed weakness somehow. Now sweat represents power and being in control. I run to sweat.
I love to sweat.

There is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. One is nice and sweet the other is uncontrollably all consuming.

Cinnamon rolls make me happy.

Labels are good for food boxes and medicine bottles but not for children.

Politicians are people too. They have families and lives and hobbies and favorite foods. Disagreeing with them on issues is one thing but spewing hate about them as a person is another.

If you are going to talk the talk you better be willing to walk the walk or it is completely meaningless.

Perfection is impossible in real life. No one lives in a fairy tale.

Just so you know.

2 comments:

Melissa Lasko said...

Brilliant. And perfectly stated. You ROCK, girl!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I just found your blog and became a follower. Love your blog! Erin

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com