Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Foot on the Banana Peel

Some things drive make me bonkers, bananas and as mad as a hatter. Some things absolutely make me teeter on the brink of insanity. Some things like these things...


Forgetting my purse and not realizing it until I am in the checkout line at the store

Cat throw up

People who see the world in black and white and refuse to even consider gray as an option

Spongebob

Coats and backpacks strewn about

People who use guns to try and solve problems

12 year olds

Snow/ snow days/ cold temperatures

Not being able to run outside (see above ^^^)

Thong underwear

People who use religion/politics/being a crunchy mom as a reason for talking down to others

Poor grammar

My closet








2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Beth - Sounds like you had a challenging 2010. Hope your 2011 is off to a good start, at least. Also (and critically important) your list matches mine ALMOST IDENTICALLY! Uncanny!!

Circus Daily said...

man im with you on spongebob... WTF is that show??? I'm going to add half packaged series of tv shows.

Season 2.5, really?