Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Annoyance: The Fabric of My Life

I am just an average girl going through life trying to grin and bear all the every day irritations that pop up. Mostly I just bite my lip and tuck the annoyance away in a sound proof cell in my head. Sometimes though the file just gets too full and everything just pours out. That is the point where I can not continue to be nice (even if it is in a rude way). That is the point where I want to scream. Must relieve the pressure....these are some things that irritate the life out of me:



First grade math that is so hard I have to actually spend time thinking about it.

Salespeople who pounce like hungry lions...drool and all.

Girl drama...can't we all just get along?

Pink eye(s)

Business travel lasting more then three days especially when sick kids are involved.

Food critics who don't cook.

Cleanliness critics that have maids.

Facebook depression.

Political calls from the other side that refuse to take a polite no for an answer and continue to call back until overt rude becomes the only response.

Silly Bands. They clog the vacuum AND the garbage disposal.

Socks. Finding matching socks for three children and myself is surely going to drive me insane.

Mulch. On the floor. On the couch. In the sink. In my bed.

Closet Car Texters. Don't admonish me for texting at a red light or checking Facebook in the parking lot. YOU do it too....don't pretend.

Allergies. Sinus pressure. Snot. Itchy eyes. Yuck.


ANNOYING.



2 comments:

bdogmama said...

Ok, O.M.G. on the socks thing. Seriously, I talk about this at least once a day. The socks enter our house in pairs, and end up single. I have a whole box full of orphan socks.

If I had a halloween party, I might consider sticking them all to me and claim to be dressed up like all your missing socks.

What's Facebook Depression and is there a cure?

Beth said...

Love that idea for a costume. I probably have enough lonely socks to make 30...
Facebook depression= people who like to whine constantly about their problems on FB....I like to use Fb for humor :)