Sunday, July 11, 2010

Not ME Monday!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday




Join along with me and Mckmama at My Charming Kids in admitting some imperfections and revealing some moments that you would rather forget. Come on you know you want too! It is super therapeutic and sometimes pretty funny! Enjoy!

I could never have gotten a tad bit giddy when I noticed the school supplies going back on the shelves at Target...no way!

I certainly did NOT wear my new running shorts backwards during a 7 mile run and there is no way that I laughed for a full 5 minutes when I realized it later.

My husband did not leave for an entire week in glorious Europe while I sat at home with three bored fighting kids..that would have been unfair and unjust.

I could never have challenged myself to avoid the grocery store at all costs this week just to see what I could make out of the stuff I had in the freezer and pantry NOR did my children say that they might die if I didn't buy snacks and treats for a whole week (( and I really DID make it the whole week)).

My oldest baby could not be turning 12 on Wednesday. Absolutely NOT. That would make me way too old. SO old that I DID not climb on a bike and ride around for the first time in YEARS.

I didn't resort to using slushies to bribe the kids on more then one occasion this week and I certainly didn't sit in the car playing on Facebook while they went into Speedway to get them...nope NOT me!

I could not have started researching going back to school to become a child psychologist just to get some inside tricks on how to deal with the idiosyncrasies of my own children..that would have been overkill...well probably...maybe

I definitely didn't avoid using the word definitely in this post because I misspell it every time I write it...nope definitely NOT!



No comments: